Tuesday, November 14, 2017

 If you look closely you can see two stars (Venus and Jupiter I think) visible in the middle of the photo...

Also this morning I was excited to see my red hibiscus had a bloom...a beautiful deep red!



I went with Gary to his doctor's appointment and enjoyed this cup on Dr. Scott's shelf...


New timing belt on a Toyota 4 Runner ...


It also got valve cover gaskets...


Love this grass at my local Walmart parking lot..




I'm glad someone is helping get rid of the litter...


Photo from Stacy...Photo of Addie and the turkey she decorated. Good job Addie!



Dinner...

I love color!

Romaine, kale, scallions and avocado dressing.

Grill pork chop with white rice noodles, kidney beans, zucchini, red onions, garlic, tomato and green bell pepper.


No comments:

Post a Comment