Sunday, November 26, 2017

Sunday


Text from Chris...


We had a second Thanksgiving like meal on Saturday with the grandchildren and their parents...
Chris carved again...I think we have a new tradition...





My girls...



Alison was commissioned to take photos for my Christmas cards this year...


Zoey was the perfect house guest...


Yes the boys had on matching shirts!


Chris always comes bearing gifts for his niece and nephew...



Chris and Connor are into gaming...here Chris is giving Connor pointers on a game...


Coffee....cashews...blend... Delicious but next time I will add a little maple syrup like the recipe suggested...


The kids got back home early enough to get their Christmas tree...


I got a snap chat from one of my favorite boys...love that happy face!


Dinner...

Leftover turkey of course!

Salad




No comments:

Post a Comment