Sunday, November 5, 2017

Sunday




I upgraded my green drink glass...


 Soup of the day...



These are the snack I brought to the Ted-x talk yesterday...I've heard a lot about the Larabar bar and have been wanting to try it...it was delicious...I think it's so tasty it can't be to good for me!  On another note yesterday with a crowd of 500 I did wonder about about some kind of mass killing...what a world we now live in! (I just heard about the church shooting in Texas)


Chris is healing nicely...


Look at the big roots on our spinach plant...





The next generation...


 Dinner...

My salad - Gary's salad was too blurry to post😪😩😧



Bake potato with my salad dressing...blend zucchini, avocado, a few cashews, vinegar, water and spices.

Also...barbecue chicken and baked sweet potato for Chris.



No comments:

Post a Comment