Monday, November 13, 2017


At my hairdresser I parked next to a very old Chevy C/10 pickup...not a nice as my old C10...


Loaf of Rye bread riding shotgun...


I planted some snow peas...


I found this while preparing the soil for the snow peas...not sure what it is...looks interesting...


 I found another big worm/caterpillar on our tomato plant...


I'm having trouble killing them so I'm saving them in a jar for Connor...


Our tomato plants look healthy... there just aren't so many blooms...


Broccoli and cabbage plants are doing OK...


 You know you are married to a mechanic when this is how you turn on the water hose...


Dinner...

Mac and cheese and ground beef...pole beans with red onions, red bell peppers and mushrooms...forgot to take salad photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment