Thursday, November 30, 2017

TBT


Daniel getting ready to install CV axles..


 A customer brought the boys pizza today...they didn't like the Hawaiian one...


...but they did like the meat lover's pizza...


I was trying to capture a smoky sky and got a plane instead...



I bought these mustard greens at Wards. I like to buy produce from Frog Song Organics as they are local. I checked out their website and found out that they are just miles from us.  Awhile back the twin drove me to this organic farm he had heard about. It was closed so we didn't stop to see what it was all about but it turns out that it is the Frog Song Farm. I'm thinking of becoming a CSA member.


Throw back Thursday...

Stacy and Chris's bathtub (38 years old) still around at the shop collecting oil! Well made I would say.



In case the young people thought Shutterfly invented the picture Christmas greeting card...here is Gary's dad (Brad) and uncle (Walt)...



And I love this picture of Addie's first visit with Santa...she was crying and Connor didn't like seeing her upset...


Dinner...

Salad

Ground beef patties with cheese, mustard greens, butter beans and small oven potatoes.
art by Lisa Congdon



No comments:

Post a Comment