Friday, August 9, 2013

TGIF

I took yesterday off as the mechanic had a little mishap...he is okay... just a nasty gash.  $40 worth of first aid at the CVS.

Meanwhile Chris has been having a great time...His morning view...


 Fifteen plus feet of stairs about 25 feet to the water...


Breakfast at the Big Boy!


...they even have Mickey Mouse in Michigan..
Great friends...
Cloud picture just for me...
Tonight they are going to a Detroit Lions game.

Gridlock...




Back in Florida the grand-dog are being spoiled...ground beef with their dog food...



I am even feeding his big fish...When Chris feeds him, he will come to the top of the aquarium and feed from Chris' hand. He is afraid of me. ha ha
 ....and I have been trusted to water his favorite orchid.

Dinner...

 Steak, asparagus and a salad.







No comments:

Post a Comment