Saturday, August 3, 2013

Saturday

I went grocery shopping this morning. Too many people shop on the weekend! I saw some lemon grass at Wards...I've heard of it but not sure what it is used for.


...I love a full frig...so much to chose from...


The city grand-dogs are worn out here in the country...


I made a fruit tart for desert tonight...the recipe is from the Sprouted Kitchen blog I follow.

Almond meal, pecans, and dates make the crust.
I did not use peaches as the recipe called for...I just bought the ripest fruit I could find.
My son and his boss flew from Tampa to Detroit today.

Tampa...

 
They had lunch at the Tampa airport.  One of the best sandwiches they ever had...so they said.


 ...and they got their caffeine fix.

Dinner



The twin brought over fish for his brother to fry...

Sonny's baked beans, Cole slaw, artichoke and fried bass
...and desert.


We had a great evening with the twin and my sister-in-law.






No comments:

Post a Comment