Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A few years ago my friend Setuh tried to educate me on the health reasons for soaking nuts and seeds before eating them...I resisted...after reading My New Roots Blog on why this is the way to eat nuts and seeds I decided to try doing so on my daily breakfast of walnuts, steel oats, flax seeds and chia seeds.   

I soaked the walnuts overnight.


I have to say the walnuts were delicious and much to my surprise they were crunchy. I will be doing this from now on.

My morning view at FAR...a tiny moon.

We also work on small motor homes at FAR...Just the right size for a road trip. (Hint...Hint)
I found this lure.
Dinner...
Pork patty, brown rice with okra, celery, onions and red bell peppers, a mushroom piece from my plate and half an avocado.
...and homemade fudge from a friend and customer...


No comments:

Post a Comment