Friday, August 16, 2013

TGIF

The calm before the storm.  My view this morning at FAR...

You do what you have to do to replace a part.

Replacing a fuel pump.
 I just finished this audio book. I love Dr. Amen, he has done many brain shows on PBS.  They and his books are worth reading and watching...only if you are ready for making changes!
I didn't finish this book...it was boring. I love cooking but can only listen to the history of knives and pots and pans for so long.  The only reason I did continue to listen to half of it is because the reader is British and I am a sucker for a foreign accent.

I thought I would change it up and show what the mechanic and I eat for lunch.
The mechanic likes his salad at lunch with leftovers from the night before.
I like my salad at night.  At lunch I like to chew on cut up veggies (celery, daikon radish, carrots and sunflower sprouts).  I am on a cucumber sandwich kick this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment