Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Well, I bought myself a new camera...I decided on a Nikon Coolpix S9500.  I thought I would buy a big fancy camera with lens, but after thinking about what kind of pictures I wanted to take I decided to go a different route. I am not a photographer nor do I want to be one, I just want to take decent pictures.  This little camera is a smart camera...it is a lot like my phone. It also has Wi-Fi capabilities.



So, I am in the learning mode.  The following are a few pictures I took tonight to test it out.

It was windy tonight...the Spanish Moss was flying.




I have to learn how to use the self-timer, as I have never done so before. I pushed the shutter button on this picture.


That's all the time I had to play with the camera...I had to start dinner...

I have been using Chef Paul Prudhommes fish seasoning on some of my fish.


Snapper, zucchini, onions and mushrooms with potatoes and avocado and a salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment