Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday

It was a beautiful day.  82 degrees.


Seven days until April 15!!!
 Last week NBC news reported on identity theft being on the rise.  This seems to be true.  I am in my seventh tax season. Last year we had two clients; this year we have had three clients who had their tax returns declined because they had already been filed by someone else. Protect your social security number...as best as you can and it helps to file early.

Today at my mother's house her bird nest had two more eggs.  I can't wait until they hatch.  It is rare for short me to get a good nest picture.


I have a bird/egg nest collection.  These nests were abandoned, most of them were found in our boat over the years.




This is the largest...I need two pictures.


The mechanic even found a small egg in a turtle shell in our yard. 




Dinner tonight...


Craw-fish, onions, tomatoes, kale in a tomato sauce over brown rice.  Avocado and red leaf lettuce salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment