Sunday, April 7, 2013

The mechanic and I had a great time in Tampa with the grand kids, their parents and the other in-laws.  I left my camera's upload plug in Tampa so I only have few pictures that I took with my phone. Pictures of their new home will have to come from my daughter's blog when she finds the time to post.  They are so busy with lots to do.

 We also celebrated Addie's birthday...She loved her gift from Chris.
Connor, Addie and I watching Walt Disney's Cinderella.  Addie loves all things to do with princesses.

The mechanic declared there will be no more frost this year, so the temporary greenhouse came down today with the help of our son.  It's nice to have it gone and have more space.

 
The banana  trees are coming back nicely.


 Another Amaryllis bloomed. It's a nice color, but I prefer the red ones.



It's funny how two plants located next to each other,  planted in the same soil mix, getting the same sun light and being the same variety are growing at two different rates.


I received a cute picture on my grandson eating breakfast out with his parents and other grandparents.


And my granddaughter...not only is she a foodie but now she is a techie...


I have been wanting to try Jerusalem Artichokes for awhile now. I love artichokes and after reading about them in my "Roots" cookbook I finally found them at Wards. According the my cookbooks they taste like artichokes...and they do!




Dinner...

Chicken cooked with onions, salad and Jerusalem Artichokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment