Sunday, April 28, 2013

The weekend

Saturday...people out enjoying the lake.


The grand dogs came over for a visit.


Elvis can not swim but loves the water.


The mechanic's new grill.




 
Dinner...

 Roast beef, mac and cheese, artichokes and a salad.


My size 5 feet in my son's size 12 shoes.


SUNDAY

Sunday was about chores and I took a long nap.


I tried out a new vinaigrette recipe using lemons left over from the oyster feast last week.


My mother bought me this nifty grater years ago.

The mechanic owned this green juicer before we got married. I have no idea where it came from, I guess from his first marriage, I have always liked it so it got to stay in my kitchen.



The mechanic loves his new grill.


Dinner...

Grilled chicken breast, pole beans with tomato and cucumbers, a lettuce and avocado salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment