Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Wednesday


Since Gary can't mow and the leaves need to go if we want the grass to live...I've been raking!
Helps with my Fitbit tracking.  Tried blowing the leaves but they just seem to go everywhere but where I want them to go.


 One leaf isn't so heavy...but a million of them not so...got a blister!



Gary says there's a few million more waiting to come down.


I'd hope to pick these bananas when they were ripe as our other ones tasted so good.  I kinda of forgot about them.


A few months ago I added some compost dirt to our new veggie beds as last season the plants were pretty but produced very little.  I figured our soil needed help. So I was pleasantly surprised to find this plant had germinated from a seed in the compost.


Just not sure what it is and if it will survive the cold that's coming.


Pool leak fixed...Amen...I look at it often just to make sure...not sure the big dead rat floating in the pool liked it full.




Photo from Chris...he knows I collect frog skeletons...this one is in someone's dash...I would not like to stare at that all the time while driving...I wonder what our techs would charge to remove it...probably a lot as they would have to remove the dash $$$.


I have never in the 45 years that I have known Gary...cooked a steak inside...on the stove...I've done it twice now...Not as good as Gary's grilling but not too bad.


Grapefruit season is upon us 😃😃😃

yes a pink grapefruit was harmed in making this salad


No comments:

Post a Comment