Friday, December 20, 2019

TGIF

Days are getting shorter...

7:00 this morning

I thought Gary was doing very good walking up and down our driveway...


...but then he showed up at the shop driving his car😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

not sure that was a good idea Mr. Fisher
 Gary's just finished...


So does everyone take their mom Christmas shopping at the ABC?


I received my very much anticipated Christmas card from Stacy...mainly cause I was expecting the grand-children's school pictures...sure was surprised to also get a little gift of a dried up baby lizard! They know the key to my heart...

thanks guys...love it

The things you learn on Instagram...and people think scrolling on Instagram is a waste of time...

use part of your egg shell to capture a piece of shell that has fallen into the eggs
better results than using your finger or a spoon

Did you know Calvin and Hobbies has an Instagram account?




No comments:

Post a Comment