Thursday, December 19, 2019


 Yep that's me all bundled up...32 degrees this morning...

Lake foam...looks like snow!


In case anyone was wondering if I'm taking care of myself...30 minute hair conditioning and clay facial mask😱😱😱😱


In case you are wondering if Gary and I have the Christmas spirit...well thanks to Connor and Addie who gave us a live little Christmas tree...the answer would be yes...


need to find some tiny decorations
🎄🎄🎄
 Stacy and John always visit my brother Xavier and my sister in law and all the cousins over the Thanksgiving holiday...these are my mother's great-grand-children
Megan, Addison, Layla, Neva, Judson, Ian and Connor

 Looks like it was cold enough in Tampa for a fire!


 Dinner...

meatloaf, mash potatoes and asparagus

salad


No comments:

Post a Comment