Tuesday, December 17, 2019

HELLO

Blogging is like exercise...you skip a few days...a few weeks...a few months, then it's very hard to get back into it. My friend Barb misses my lake pictures so here I go again.


Our neighbors...I need to collect some dung patties for my garden๐Ÿ˜„



Needless to say it's been a few long hard months.  Gary is so much better and thanks to everyone who inquired on his progress.

our new norm
pt, ot and speech
twice weekly
We also had a  pool leak, the only one we have ever had in 25 years.


After two visits from the leak detention people the problem was diagnosed to be at the jets.


So we are back in business...


Gary and I were fortunate to have Stacy, John, Connor and Addie over Thanksgiving. John did two full days of long overdue yard work for us!

trimmed branches off the roof and blew leave from the roof and gutter..mowed...trimmed my palm tree...


pressured washed the deck and concrete



supervised the leak detection guy


helped in some of the repairs

Connor hauled off the debris his dad cut down...




 Stacy and Addie worked inside...






the weeds bothered Stacy...so my beds got weeded
 Job well done!

John even trimmed the overgrown grass off of the driveway!

It's been hard to get back into cooking...I thought I would try some new recipes...








i missed my salads
i was carb loading
for over six weeks
bread and bars
๐Ÿ˜†


always looking for low carb recipes for Chris






Moroccan chicken, cauliflower muffins, carrots and green olives 
this is for you Barbara
๐Ÿ’™
Happy Birthday Alison



No comments:

Post a Comment