Thursday, September 5, 2019

x

Chris bought me this mini battery charger that can jump start a vehicle and charge up devices. I didn't want it thinking I wouldn't ever use it and at $80 I didn't want him to spend the money.  But I sure was glad when we lost power (not storm related) and my cell phone had 10% power left.


Now charged up and ready for the other three hurricanes lurking in the Atlantic Ocean...


This vehicle needed a battery.  That is a $260 battery plus $90 labor!A Mini-Cooper S.


After Elvin found the battery he had to remove many parts to get to it...What you get in interior space you lose under the hood space.


Not sure what Devin was doing but it was a hot day and he looked very hot inside this vehicle...




Sun and no rain predicted for the next few days!








No comments:

Post a Comment