Tuesday, September 17, 2019


I always think of Connor when I see a critter cause he would want a jar and take it home!


Someone is already thinking about the weekend...


Just finished this book and with the Sackler brothers and Purdue Pharma in the news these days this was an interesting read. Spoiler alert...it's all about money!


Went to the library and picked this up for Gary...

 It looks like a fun read...





...and this audio book for me...


...and after a depressing opioid book I thought I would go straight into this happy book😟



Dinner...been in a end of a hot summer cooking slump...

salad
 This time of year we eat with the sun on our faces and plates...

London broil, rice noodles with tomatoes, mushrooms, onions and snow peas and a piece of sweet potato


No comments:

Post a Comment