Friday, September 20, 2019

TGIF


With all this wind it seems like all I do is pick up moss (and scoop leaves out of the pool)
                                                                    🌀😖


A couple of buddies of Elvin and Devin dropped by to show them this tiny Mitsubishi...


Plus the steering wheel is on the passenger side.  It's for sale...I wondered out loud who would buy it and was told they already had three offers.


It's so tiny next to my Acura...



Our oldest customer (95) stopped by cause she had a nail in her tire.  I asked her the secret to living long and healthy...being single was her answer! She lives alone, does all her own housework, cooking, accounting and oversees her three rentals...and of course still drives.


Mom and I went to Hospice thrift store this afternoon. We had fun but mom and I both agreed their prices were way too high!


Stacy's, John and grandchildren's current view...





No comments:

Post a Comment