Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Take Your Parents to Work Day!

So...looks like we are waiting for another hurricane...



Earlier this week Gary and I drove down to Tampa so I could attend the "Take your parents to work day" with Stacy.


But first we visited with the grand-children...



We let their parents join us for dinner!



Taco Monday!





Gary and I stayed in a hotel several blocks from Stacy and John's home.  Rooms were nice and most important it had a coffee maker!


Early next morning Stacy picked me up and on we went to work! I can't say enough good things about where Stacy works. The campus is beautiful and has a college feel to it. They employee around 8,000 people. The offices were state of the art in comfort and technology. The campus included a cafeteria, nurse's office, gym, post office, chapel, outside walking/running track and many comfortable gathering spaces for employees.

thanks for a memorable day Stacy
💓💓💓

Dinner...

salad (just romaine lettuce and three jar artichoke hearts 
 I haven't been grocery shopping since we returned from Tampa...so I had very little food to come up for dinner. With this hurricane lurking I better go tomorrow!

salmon and the few frozen veggies i had on hand!


No comments:

Post a Comment