Sunday, August 11, 2019

Dog Days of Summer!





Gary in his happy place...


My happy place...before photo


...after photo. I'm trying to decide where to place the new steel veggie beds.  I learned from the old beds I want them spaced so I can mow between them and between the deck. It's been slow going as it's been so hot. As long as the beds are ready for Spring planting I will be content with how slow things are progressing.


I hate to use the oven but Gary needs his muffins and I need bread.


Looks like baby Sophia stopped at the grand-children's house for a visit.


Stacy also took Connor and Addie to see a musical.


Their neighbor's daughter, Alessandra had a staring role.

Addie loved it
Connor said it was long
😊

Dinner...

salad

grilled pork chop
corn, garbanzo beans and broccoli



No comments:

Post a Comment