Saturday, December 29, 2018

Saturday

Rainy morning...


Well the 1 1/2 inches of rain we got this morning made the yard soggy again...




Gary says i can't sit still and relax anymore
but this afternoon i spent at least an hour
sitting and watching a flock of robins playing and preening in the large puddles
in front of my windows
i counted at least 30 of them.
also had two woodpeckers flying around
my phone camera couldn't capture any of the fun


I did capture some bird sounds down at the lake...I guess the birds like wet 77 degree Florida weather!

Also had a staring contest with a squirrel...

i won




Chris took this photo after dinner...

baby water snake at our front door

Gary and I took a little trip into Gainesville to Dom's house

we replaced a toilet seat😁

Dinner...

the twin's plate - spaghetti, garlic bread and salad 
My spaghetti noodles are usually gummy...so Chris suggested I try adding a tad bit of oil in the water...

i wonder if oil floats around our blood stream like it does in water
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„



No comments:

Post a Comment