Tuesday, January 1, 2019

WELCOME 2019!

got up early as usual
enjoyed my new
book
magazine
coffee cup
and started my 2019 journal
also made promises to myself


The twin came over to blow the leaves off the new roof...

after my fall and my elbow injury
not sure if  i want to go back up on the roof
thankful the twin volunteered

You couldn't walk on our old carport...no problem now.


Enjoying the scenery...



 Snap chat from Stacy...

they are camping on their New Years time off from work and school.
it's become a tradition for them


Stacy said the water was freezing

I was so lucky to get this photo of Connor as these days he isn't interested in posing...

he is growing up so fast
looks like his dad
i see you back there Addie

This was our New Years Eve dinner...

the boys required two plates
steak, snow crabs
black eye peas
scallop potatoes
turnip greens 





Gary is dog sitting for our neighbors...


...while they are out West skiing

last year on their ski vacation they didn't have snow
looks like no problem this year


No comments:

Post a Comment