Thursday, December 13, 2018


Early morning flat tire on my Acura. Lucky for me I was at the Raceway getting gas and the twin came to my rescue...


First he tried filling my tire with air...that didn't work...as the air was coming out as quick as he was filling it...



Next he tried a patch...


Turns out the slash was too big to plug and I had to be towed to the shop.


I did enjoy the tow truck ride and bonded with the tow truck driver.


So I got two new tires as mine were no long available and Gary says you have to have the same kind of tires as a pair.  These were only a few months old😣. As long as Elvin had the Acura on the lift he installed new brake pads and I got an oil change...Tampa here we come!


I like how my dry fruit decorations turned out...throw them in the compost when they have served their purpose.


Dinner...

salad (still have that citrus thing going on)
pork chop, mac and cheese and spinach


No comments:

Post a Comment