Tuesday, December 18, 2018



So...my Acura wouldn't start this morning...had to call the twin for help...it was a bad starter. He hit it and it started.


 So...while waiting I walked around the yard ... saw the plane...


I wondered what the neighbor's Sycamore leaf was doing in our yard as we don't like Sycamore leaves😖...

we only like little leaves Gary can mow over

I played with my new fitbit that Stacy and John bought me for Christmas...

i don't have a problem getting to 10,000 steps...but i need to work on my heart-rate

So...a two pound bag of peanut M&Ms is not a good idea at the shop...


JT's lunch (or snack)...Elvin said it was a working man's lunch...

peanut butter, jelly and barbecue chips

Gary decided to have Elvin replace my starter as it was the original.





No comments:

Post a Comment