Friday, December 15, 2017

TGIF



So...Chris' little stomach flu was really Pancreatitis...and back to the ER and ICU for 5 days...

The new sections of Shands were open and I have to say lots prettier than my other hospital visits there...business must be good.


All the floors and hallways look alike...


Big rooms...


I didn't like that I couldn't use the bathroom in Chris' room...I had to leave the ICU unit and buzz to be let back in...a very big pain!


Sometimes it seemed like the RNs spent most of their time redirecting wires...


We're home now and Chris is doing much better...trying to get healthier before he goes back next week to have his gallbladder removed.


While I was gone Gary surprised me by making me a Christmas tree out of one of our tomato cages!


Dinner...

Beef stew, rolls and a salad.


No comments:

Post a Comment