Sunday, December 31, 2017

New Years Eve

Morning...


Evening...


Photo from the campers...


I've had the bunt pan for at least 42 years.  It was cheap and over the years I've tried to replace it with more fancy and expensive ones but it seems like I only know how to use this one!


This is a delicious moist cake no frosting needed...we ate it at Stacy's house and she emailed me the recipe...the only thing I changed is I used applesauce instead of oil.


The boys loved it!


Currently reading...love this little book...trees will never be the same to you after you read this book...


Connor left me a little drawing on my knitting work sheet...I guess he thought multiple hands would work when knitting...


Dinner...

Turkey, gravy, mash potatoes, Lima beans and corn.






No comments:

Post a Comment