Thursday, December 7, 2017

TBT

It's a cold and rainy day in Florida...


You know it's definitely cold at the shop when the bay doors are kept down all day!


Gift to Chris from our art show customer...I think they are for the niece and nephew...


Snap Chat from Stacy...


It's never a good sign to see all the Clay Electric trucks on your road...


 It's still rainy and cold at 3:00 o'clock


The power being turned off affected the neighbor's septic tank alarm...I did go over there and fix the problem.


Neighbor's lake view...


TBT - Christmas time many years ago...

It's been a long time since I've worn a dress! Mom bought this one for me. Gary's grandmother made the door Christmas decorations. 💚



Dinner...

Beef strips, fried potatoes and pole beans.

For me potato soup. Chris and I have a little stomach bug.







No comments:

Post a Comment