Monday, December 18, 2017



I tried to take this photo of my African Violet with my tripod...after 5 minutes of playing with it... I learned sometimes it's easier just to hold the phone!


Chris is home now...he is feeling better...and needs to get his house in order..before his gallbladder surgery...

He ate very little of what was given to him in the hospital...here is a look at what he was served...

Grits, scramble eggs, sausage, muffin and orange juice.

Pork, rice, baby carrots, grapes and apple juice.

Grits, milk, yogurt and orange juice.

Beef broth, jello, apple juice and orange juice.
 There was very little healthy food for me to eat...I ate this three days in a row...black bean burger!

I did supplement with my crunchy veggies from home...


The building Chris was in had the unhealthy restaurant...someone told me the walkway that these construction men are working on will link with the newest building...it houses the healthier restaurant.

Good to know for future reference.



Dinner for us tonight...

Pork, cubed potatoes and broccoli.  

Salad with a red pepper, avocado, zucchini and cashew dressing.


No comments:

Post a Comment