Monday, August 21, 2017

So it was cloudy and I didn't have the special glasses...so this is all I saw of the eclipse...but I have enjoyed everyone else's photos...


Elvin went fishing yesterday and not only brought us back some fish but he cleaned and filleted them.




I bought a cell phone tripod and JT taught me how to use it...these are our fun attempts...






...now I can be in some of the photos...




I had to show Gary my new toy...I had the phone set on 10 seconds which seemed like forever to smile


For $15 I'm pretty happy with it.


Photo from Stacy...looks like the grand-kids are ready to view the eclipse. they got them out early for the event.






While I waited for the eclipse I pulled up the elephant ears on the fence line.  This is were our rain water drains.




A good days work!



Dinner...

Fish, bake potato and spinach.


Salad



No comments:

Post a Comment