Monday, August 14, 2017


Not a good sight when you have errands to run...


I got caught in a rain storm so I killed some time in our local Asian store...it's a different world of food there...I need to take mom there so she can tell me what some things are.  We lived in Seaside California for years so she knows Asian food.



Baby Chase came to the shop today to see daddy at work and meet the rest of us!


So our neighbor at the shop had a tree leaning over...so the owner's son climbed on it and cut it down. Looks dangerous but all turned out well. He saw me taking photo's and was disappointed I hadn't videoed it. And here I thought he might me mad at me taking photo's...



Gary supervising his car repair...had to order a computer...


No gas cap needed on this 2012 Mustang GT...



Dinner...

Gary - Baked chicken, spinach and a baked smashed potato.
Me - A purple yam that I bought at the Asian store with onions, mushrooms and boy choy.

Salad - Water cress, sprouts and romaine lettuce with avocado dressing.



No comments:

Post a Comment