Monday, August 7, 2017


Gainesville is growing and growing...new construction at 43rd and 59th...I think there is going to be a Starbucks there!


The twin finished repairing Gary's old broken snapper riding lawnmower...


Sure looks prettier than it did when he Gary gave it to him...


Chris sent me this photo of one of our guy's breakfast! I'm not sure what to say about it...


I don't normally buy juice but the guy at Wards made me taste his freshly squeezed orange juice...it is delicious...so I bought some...


Florida avocados must be in season as these were cheap and the California ones were not available. They look like they took some growth hormones.


Dinner...

Mac and cheese and ground beef and string beans.

Salad with a avocado, zucchini, date, onion and garlic dressing.




No comments:

Post a Comment