Tuesday, August 22, 2017



I dragged Gary to Bed Bath and Beyond for new sheets and towels...he is very picky about these particular items so it's always best to have his input...


Sign near UF...


Chris bought a knife sharpening kit and was showing me how it works...






Before...


After...so if you need a knife sharpened, I believe Chris will sharpen it for you!


A politically correct box...


Car talk with the big boss...


Owners manual for a Rolls Royce...


Every now and then we fix small body damage for customer's who don't want to spend too much money fixing up their car...

Before...


After...


This is what you eat when you didn't bring enough lunch and you are starving...



Dinner...

Chicken, millet noodles with onions, corn and sweet peas.


Salad


Avocado and zucchini dressing.


Buckwheat bowl (I tried buckwheat noodles before I make it for the boys).





No comments:

Post a Comment