Friday, July 7, 2017

TGIF

Photos from Chris...his Frangipani plant...



You know it's a hot day when I treat myself to an ice coffee...


Then later on...riding shotgun...a tomato basil loaf of bread...and of course my umbrella...cause I live in Florida...


Prior to the shopping, Elvin replaced my ignition switch...good to go again...






I borrowed Chris' Honda yesterday for the drive home...'cause the Acura kept cutting off while driving and at stops...


This vehicle had a wobbly gear shift...


This truck had serious rust issues...it needed all new brake lines. This truck came from Michigan...


And did you know these little funny things on top of vehicles are antennas...well, I didn't know...


Dinner...

Salad-Romaine lettuce, sunflower shoots, avocado and red cabbage. And T-bone steak and spinach for Gary.





No comments:

Post a Comment