Thursday, July 6, 2017

TBT

 Discussion...who will load up these used  transmissions?


Looks like the new guy won...


He also got to work on our plumber's helper oversize work van front brake problem.


TBT- I can be lazy...When I removed this photo from it's frame to take a photo a of it, I found these two others behind it...does anyone else do that?

Stacy and my baby Connor

Our trip to Debbie's wedding, Jackson Hole (FYI...I still have the jacket I'm wearing)
My babies💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

The last time I used a mandolin I cut myself pretty bad...still have a scar...but Stacy told me she had some sweet potato chips that were very good...so I wanted to try some in my dehydrator...I also read somewhere the cheaper ones were better to use...so I bought a cheap one and threw my more expensive one away after I cut myself...swearing, I would never use one again...


Fresh picked okra for dinner...




Dinner...

We are still having computer issues so I tried to just taking one food picture...it sure makes the food look uninteresting.
Wild rice, shrimp (for Gary), okra, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, onions and a salad.


No comments:

Post a Comment