Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sunday


I borrowed this cookbook from mom...


As much salad as I eat, I really hate washing the lettuce...after reading Jacques take on it I decided to enjoy the process...


Snap Chat from Stacy...


Morning view...


Early afternoon view...(homemade ice coffee...the ice coffee I bought cost $2.25!)


Late afternoon view...lots of rain, thunder and lighting...


Brigitte to the recuse...


My Wards produce guy said he eats this Dragon fruit by placing it in the freezer for 30 minutes then cutting it in half...it should taste like ice cream...I should have asked what flavor of ice cream...


Beautiful color!


Delicious and full of water...but I don't think it tastes like ice cream...


Dinner...

Salad dressing-cashews, date, vinegar, water and lots of spices. Maybe a tad bit too much of cayenne pepper!
I added my dehydrated sweet potatoes chips to my split pea soup.
Mac and cheese and ground beef and broccoli for Gary. And for leftovers as part of Chris' birthday.


Split pea soup with quinoa.


Salad





No comments:

Post a Comment