Thursday, November 17, 2016

TBT



This is the lobby of the Gainesville Mercedes-Benz dealership...I went there today to go up the corporate ladder to get a $700 part refund after being denied one from the Subaru dealership. It was a Subaru part...I found out Subaru owns the Mercedes dealership.

Did you know if you are towed on a flat bed tow truck it cost more than a regular tow truck?
So who's that short lady?
TBT - My old kitchen...hard to believe I used to do all my cooking on top of that dishwasher! and none of my appliances matched!  Baby Stacy always wanted to help.
This photo reminds me that it's going to be cold this weekend...
This is the time I took mom to a Gator growl...and that's the 1974 Chevy Impala Dominique gave me after his accident...I drove it for eight years...the seats were comfortable and the AC was awesome.
I've been thinking about my dad lately...and look, the guys wore big glasses as well as the ladies.
...and we took feet photos back in the day....
Dinner...
Chicken with brown rice noodles, olives, tomatoes and avocado.

No comments:

Post a Comment