Sunday, November 13, 2016

Sunday

Years ago I had an African Violet that lived for at least ten years...it was constantly in bloom. I've had my new one for months...finally a bloom...
I've had the same breakfast for at least 15 years...
I think God was trying to tell me something this weekend...my ironing board of 40 years broke and my roomba needs a new wheel...so I think he/she said I didn't need to do housework!
He/she didn't say anything about cooking...so I made a potato leak soup for lunch...


Whenever I make a soup I bring mom some to get graded on how I did...
I loved Baby Blues cartoon this Sunday...
Chris and I went to the new Bass Pro Shop...
Interesting wall decorations...



Nascar...
Chris is buying to help the economy...
He bought me a frig magnet.
I'm trying these shirataki pasta noodles tonight...
Dinner...
Beer butt chicken with white acre peas over Miracle noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment