Sunday, November 27, 2016

Sunday

So...I blog daily cause it's easier than trying to catch up!
Another great Thanksgiving has come and gone.  We celebrated with family. Mom and Dom were not feeling well enough to join us.
Addie was my helper this year! She is such a joy to have around helping, she is smart, happy, full of energy and a perfectionist...unlike me but just like her mom!!!
These are some hastily taken shots...


It may not look like I have makeup on...but Addie did my eyebrows and blush...I didn't trust her with mascara as I didn't want to get poked in the eye...
 I photo bombed Stacy and Connor...
Here Addie is with the dead bee she found to add to my collection of dead bugs...
The twin always has the best plate...
 Addie took this one...her view...
Snap Chat from earlier in the day...Stacy and John ran in a race in Gainesville...working up an appetite...
 Love her running shoes...
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment