Thursday, November 10, 2016

TBT

We are still enjoying a leafless pool...
It was one of those beautiful days that I was glad I worked in a place I could stay outside.
 VIN (vehicle identification numbers) numbers are way too long...and we have to have them on all invoices...
Dominique has been wanting to eat pastelles...so I ordered some from my Puerto Rico friend who works at Wards and makes them...only I messed up and ordered the chicken ones...Dom said the pork ones were better...oh well there's always next time.

They were delicious...I will bring Chris and Elvin one tomorrow...
Styles always come back around...check out my mom with her big glasses...and with baby Brandon!
I'm not sure what I was pissed at...but it must have been bad...but I lived through it...whatever it was!
Me and baby Stacy...
Chris could always find a place to sleep...
Dinner...
Gary's meal--yellow rice and my mom gave me some of her ratatouille and grilled chicken . Gary doesn't like pastelles.
Good.. more for me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment