Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thursday

While putting some utensil away I found something my daughter forgot to pack for her trip home.  I am amazed how she and my son-in-law can pack their SUV with all the stuff they required for four days away with two kids and two dogs.  They rarely forget anything, but this time they did...


My grandson has just started to want to eat meat.  Here he was watching the mechanic (grandpa) carve the London Broil.  (the mechanic does all the grilling and carving) Connor ate quite a bit of it.



My granddaughter is quite the foodie...she eats everything... slowly and enjoys every bite!


Well, I guess the mechanic has been good this week, another customer brought him something.
Under the wrapping is a deer ham.  (duck tape courtesy of the mechanic)
 Guess I will be looking up a good venison recipe.




Dinner tonight...


Apple, carrots and raisin salad. Raisins were left over from the grand kids visit.The grand kids were on a raisin kick this visit, it was applesauce last visit. Acorn squash with onions and kidney beans. And finally a pork chop that  I marinated all day in vinegar, oil and spices...grilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment