Monday, January 14, 2013

Grandchildren

I have finally resolved my blog computer issue and am now able to download pictures.  These are from when  the mechanic and I went to visit the grandchildren at Christmas.


Addie almost 2 years old


 Connor almost 4 years old

Stacy, their beautiful mother and my daughter

 
 I always try to have Connor take a picture of me so he can learn to take pictures and I can be in the pictures.  Mothers tend not to be in very many photos.  He is getting very good, this time our faces made it in the photo.

This was a very cool Christmas present my daughter received from a friend of hers.  Her friend inserted tiny lights inside the bottle and cut a hole at the bottom for the plug. Loved it.

Dinner tonight...

Red Snapper fillet, green bean and asparagus salad and leftover bake potato sauteed in butter with onions.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment