Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Getting Ready

The grand kids and their parents are coming for a visit...So we have been cleaning and cooking to get ready.
Found one of my grand kids toys while cleaning.   Angry Bird...





Reminded me of a cute picture I took last time they were here...

                                              Looks like Angry Bird underwear to me!

Made some peanut butter bites for the kids. One cup almonds, vanilla, cinnamon, one cup pitted dates and 1/2 cup peanut butter. Thumbs up says the mechanic.




And chocolate, coconut and peanut clusters for the adults.



 

 I was fortunate enough to have seen how close Jupiter was to the moon on January 21.  The moon had a halo around it and Jupiter was so close.  The mechanic was in bed and missed it.  I tried to take a picture...can't see Jupiter.


I went into town early this morning for a dental appointment...got to see a beautiful sun coming up at the airport.




No comments:

Post a Comment