Tuesday, July 2, 2019


Out with the old...See the books that are holding the washing machine up? That big screw on the drier was the leg...unfortunately parts for this old machine are no long available.



After waiting all day for the new washer and dryer, they arrived at 6:00.


In case anyone thought I was a neat freak...when the washing machine was moved out we found out it was missing not one but three legs!


Our installer said they had four more deliveries to make. He left his house this morning at 5:00!


My new washer and dryer...


It has a clear top. I didn't necessarily want this but it was one of the few that I could reach down into!

update
washer leaked all over the floor
dryer legs are bent
emergency call to Lowe's
they will try to come out tomorrow
😱
On a happier note more photos from Connor's week with us.

Chris and I took Connor to the Devil's Millhopper. It is a very large limestone sink hole.











With 132 steps!





That day we also celebrated the twin's 68th birthday with lobster and snow crabs...


Connor also had his taco salad...Not sure why I didn't take photos of the birthday boys but they also enjoyed lobster and snow crabs with brownies and ice cream.


Dinner was late and I forgot to take photo...so night lake view instead...


















No comments:

Post a Comment