Friday, June 28, 2019

TGIF


So another large branch fell out of our Maple tree that's next to the house. Called the twin and he came over to check it out... he removed the debris for us...looks like the tree is dying and it's going to have to come down.


The twin also came with me to Tractor Supply to buy these galvanized aluminum raised planters.



We are pairing down the raised vegetable bed garden.


The aluminum beds will replace the rotten wooden ones. The wooden ones are three years old but since they weren't made with treated wood they didn't last long. Looks like I have my work cut out for the long 4th of July weekend.


Peaches...I see a peach crisp in the future...




selfie from last week

selfie



I sure do miss sweet Addie. We had such a fun week! I think our favorite part of the week was Addie and I trying to make up a dance. Since she had just come off a dance recital she was in a dancing mood. Her main job was to choreograph the dance for us. This was hard for her as I couldn't do many of the moves (old age) plus I had trouble remembering the moves (old age again)! She finally came up with a dance BeBe could do. Sorry I didn't record it but Gary had many chuckles watching Addie showing me how to move my hips! Both Gary and Addie said I'm a bad hip shaker...but I did get better! Thanks for a great week Addie...we love you very muchπŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“



thought we were going to get a nice rain storm
the twin got it
we didn't



No comments:

Post a Comment