Thursday, June 27, 2019



So, while I'm doing my floor stretches I keep my eye on the lake for the perfect time to go take a lake photo. I have to get down there quickly as the light changes so very quickly!


Addie and I fed the fish twice a day to get ready for when her parents and Connor would be arriving to celebrate Father's Day and to bring Addie back home. Also for Connor to have his week at the lake. Fishing was on the agenda for the weekend.



my girls

me and my big girl πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“



my boy



 Gary enjoyed the Father's Day attention. He was spoiled with several new books!


Addie checking out her dad's Father's Day gift.


Breakfast is always a highlight for us.

these grandchildren of ours are growing up so fast😯


Snap Chat from Stacy...



Dinner...

salad
looks like i might be on a mango kick

broccoli and salmon


the health people i follow on social media seem to like this salt
i bought some for Chris to try as he is a salt connoisseur
he loved it 
so i bought some for Gary and i



No comments:

Post a Comment