Sunday, June 23, 2019

Sunday


today my baby brother turns 60
happy birthday
Dominique
love you

Addie likes to do office work at the shop...


 
We spent a lot of time in the Acura...


Of course Addie did much cooking...

made her own breakfast

made my green juice


also cleaned up after my green juice

made grandpa's muffins




 Along with feeding us she also fed the fish...




She caught Gary warming me up. I'm usually colder in the summer with AC than I am in the winter.


We went and watched Uncle Chris' tree being cut down.


It's that big one!



such a scary job
😱😱😱


Steve, the tree guy

Some of the equipment used...


 Addie also helped in the garden...Gary and I aren't sure what happened this year. The cucumbers had issues and had to be removed early without us getting very many cucumbers.




We also got her to blow off the driveway...no we didn't force her...she liked doing it...and we liked her doing it!





No comments:

Post a Comment