Thursday, May 23, 2019


 Devin working on a brake job...


Not sure what Elvin is up too...


Our seasonal helper...

Andrew works for UPS and sometimes helps us on his days off...
nice outfit

40 bags of mulch will be used by Andrew to spruce up the front of the shop.


 So...I shopped at Lucky's today cause Chris gave me a 20% off your total order coupon. One of my pet peeves is the automatic sprinklers they have in the veggie department.  I feel mold can grow there unless they really keep it clean; plus it makes me have to dry all the greens before storing them in the fridge as soon as I get home. Wards doesn't do that.😀


You have confirmation that you are getting old  when you start washing and reusing the plastic bags from the grocery store.


View outside my bedroom window...


Dinner...

blurry salad cause i was half way done eating it

London broil, potatoes, pear and tomato salad




No comments:

Post a Comment