Monday, May 13, 2019


 Stacy,John, Nancy, Connor and Addie enjoyed Mother's Day with grandma and papa...


I received roses from Jose...


These pretty flowers are Jan's from her girls...


Not sure why Connor was lucky enough to get these chocolate covered donuts on Mother's day...


...and Addie was lucky to get a chocolate eclair wearing her mother's t-ball t-shirt from about 32 years ago!


Stacy and Addie walked for the March of Dimes...


My very first Mother's Day gift.

i love palm trees

For Mother's Day my mom wanted a carrot cake. My carrot cake was also a favorite of DeDe's.
So I dug out the old carrot cake pan and the old Tupperware cake holder.


Found the old carrot cake recipe card. No internet recipe back in those days.


Hard to believe I used to cook like this😱😱😱


Have to say it was delicious. Hope I don't have to make it again anytime soon!


Me- "Devin where is that going?"


Devin - "Where I got it out of"


Dinner...

salad


pork chop, couscous with black beans, onions and tomatoes


this was all over Instagram on Mother's Day
i screen shot it from Katie Couric
she is so funny and someone close to my age
check her out

No comments:

Post a Comment